«FerrO,key» contains «Hemolen» - dry defibrinated reindeer blood. The biological value of reindeer blood is determined by the significant content of proteins, mineral salts, vitamins and hormones in it. Blood proteins are well absorbed. The phosphates in the blood in the form of lecithin contribute to better absorption of food fats. The amount of fat in the blood is relatively small, but it is finely emulsified, which ensures its high digestibility. The same applies to mineral salts found in the blood in the form of organic compounds with proteins or in a dissolved state.
- it is a natural source of heme iron;
- has an effect on blood formation, can be used in a complex therapy for treatment of various types of anemia;
- increases hemoglobin;
- increases immunity and strengthens body’s defenses against infectious diseases by stimulating primary humoral immunity;
- accelerates the healing processes after injuries, fractures and surgical interventions.
- This product is distributed through pharmacy networks and and specialized stores, departments of the distribution network as a biologically active food supplement which serves as an additional source of iron.
Dosage form: capsules, 300 mg each.
Composition: «Hemolen» - dry reindeer blood, capsule shell (gelatin, water)
Recommendations for use: Adults take 2 capsules 3 times a day with meals. Duration of administration is 14 days. If necessary, course of administration can be repeated.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to components, pregnancy, breast feeding, predisposition to intestinal dysfunction
Shelf life: 2 years.
Storage conditions: store in a dry place, protected from direct sunlight, out of reach of children, at a temperature not exceeding 25 C